We would like to thank you for
affording us this opportunity to introduce our company to yourselves and
look forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship.
The Directors of ACME MOTOR SALVAGE (Pty) Ltd have been actively involved
in the Insurance recoveries field since 1991.
ACME meaning ‘pinnacle of service’, ensures our ultimate aim is to render
the most professional service that is both prompt and efficient. Our
policy and motto is to treat all clients on an equal and professional
ACME MOTOR SALVAGE (Pty) Ltd is a national company with established
branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Kwazulu-Natal. We were established
as a salvage contractor in 1997 and have been successful in operations
from passenger vehicles, LDV’s, motorcycles to heavy duty commercial
We have a network of agents continually supplying our Head Office with
information on stolen recovered vehicles and we have vast experience in
recovering vehicles throughout the country as well as in the neighbouring
states and countries throughout Southern Africa.
Why choose us?
- Business is exclusively run and managed by the owners.
- We uplift vehicles within 48 hours of instruction country wide,
thus avoiding unnecessary storage costs.
- Removal of, where possible, all personal effects from the salvaged
vehicle(s), if not covered by insurers.
- Centralized Administration.
- Negotiation for reduced release fees from panel beaters and towing
- Settlement cheque collections and vehicle registration
- Immediate dealer stocking of vehicles on receipt of registration
- Payment made within 30 days of invoice. Excellent payment history
within the industry.
- Highly experienced and motivated staff that are well known in the
- Post vehicle delivery assistance on procedure and documentation
- Interactive live website for vehicle viewing.
Our supplier base bears testament to our value-added services and
- Absolute Underwriting Management
- Mutual & Federal- Iemas
- Commercial & General Insurance
- GIB Insurance Brokers
- Indwe Risk Services
- Equals Group (Pty) Ltd – Statsure
- BMW Financial Services
- Eskom Allowance
- Eskom – Fleet
- Innovation Group
Credentials of Senior Staff
Greg Fourie has been self employed for most his working life. Greg
initially formed a tracing and investigation company (Fourie & Associates
CC) in 1992 and successfully serviced the insurance and legal industry
until 1997 and then proceeded to establish ACME MOTOR SALVAGE (Pty) Ltd.
ACME MOTOR SALVAGE (Pty) Ltd Directors’ have sound knowledge in the Motor
Salvage industry, and therefore offers a unique taylor- made service even
for the most demanding clients.
Our team of skilled individuals are dedicated to achieving rapid
turnaround times in order to deliver the highest possible net salvage
return for our clients.
Our ever increasing list of loyal clients’ bears testament to our success
in the industry.
A well-established business infrastructure and dedicated and experienced
staff ensure fast, friendly and efficient service at all times